Many persons are asking me the question. Which one do I buy? An iPad or a Kindle:
Please see my opinion below:
- A productivity tool (word processing, spreadsheet, presentations, etc, etc)
- Can surf the web.
- You can email with it.
- Hundreds of Applications (telephone, radio, tv, clock, calculator etc, etc)
- You can watch videos on it in full hd retina display.
- Play games
- A very good e-book reader
- No glare, it can be read in full sunlight on the beach
- It is very light
- It can store up to 3,500 books
- You can read pdf’s
- Very good text to voice feature
Buying an iPad is a much more expensive undertaking than buying a Kindle. If all you want and can afford is an excellent e-book reader then buy a Kindle. If you want to do mobile computing and leave your lap-top at home (or alternative to buying a lap top) then buy an iPad.